This is a fun event to help raise money for Daniel Boone Little League. We are going through CBS Sports so you will be able to track your progress and the progress of every player in the DBLL Bracket Challenge. This is completely voluntary and is separate from the other fundraisers and buyouts we offer.
Please read all of the rules and instructions below
Cash and Prizes
- Winner will receive 10% of the gross sales up to $250
- 2nd place winner will receive 5% of the gross sales up to $100
- 3rd place winner will receive 1% of the gross sales up to $50
- We will have a random drawing for 5 winners (not including top 3) for fun prizes including Power Alley cage time.
- $5 per Bracket – enter as many times as you can
- Every player try and sign up 3 additional people
- Money must be submitted prior to brackets closing on Thursday
- Once games begin on Thursday, no additional bracket will be accepted
- On-line forms only through CBS Sports – paper copies will not be accepted.
- Winners will be decided by total score, tie breakers will be decided by total points and if still tied then we split the winnings
- Winning entries must have a paid entry
- All entries without payment will be disqualified and deleted
How to Sign up
Click here to access the DBLL Bracket Challenge
- You must create an account or log in with an existing account after you click the above link.
- After you log in, you will see “DBLL Bracket Challenge” along the top of the page. You can click “Fill Out Your Bracket” to create up to 10 brackets.
- You can also download the apps: iPhone/iPad, Android
(Remember, you need to sign into the app with your account to see the DBLL Bracket Challenge)
The easiest way to pay is online through PayPal. You can use your credit or debit card or a PayPal account. Click this PayPal link to make a fast, convenient payment.
Other payment options require an invoice, which you can download and print here
Invoice payment options are:
- Mail in a check to Daniel Boone Little League, P.O. Box 1885, Columbia, MO 65205
- Include your invoice with name and number of entries
- Must be postmarked before Thursday, 3/16/2017
- Pay at The Power Alley
- Fill out the invoice with name and number of entries
- If leaving cash or check, put invoice and payment in an envelope and label “DBLL Bracket Challenge”
Money raised will go toward complex and league improvements such as:
- New baseball and softball equipment
- BASES Program
- Baseball And Softball Educational Scholarship
- Awarded to 4 area High School Seniors that have played at DBLL
Want to play on a 10u competitive team this summer?
The Columbia Revolution 10u Competitive Baseball team is looking for a couple players. It is an AA team that will play about eight tournaments between April and July.
The Revolution is part of the Missouri Baseball Academy and practices at The Power Alley from 4-6pm every Saturday.
If you want to try out, either come to a practice in January or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Power Alley will be closed Saturday, Dec. 24, Sunday, Dec. 25, and Monday, Dec. 26.
The Power Alley will resume normal hours Tuesday, Dec. 27.
Merry Christmas! 🎄
The Power Alley is closed Saturday, Dec. 17 because of inclement weather.
Stay warm, and be safe!
The Power Alley is please to announce the launch of the new speed and agility class, now being offered for the 2017 season. These are not only for baseball and softball but can be tailored to any sport or team.
- Proper footwork
- Explosive Power
- Sport Specific Training
Classes starting now!
Small group type class (5-8 athletes)
Team Training Available
*first come first serve*
Download the flier!
If you have questions or want to reserve a spot, please contact email@example.com.
Ehrich Chick is pleased to announce the partnership of Daniel Boone Little League and Diamond Council on winter 2017 Hitting and Pitching classes.
(See new days and times!)
8-10 year olds (3-4 p.m. Sunday Feb. 5, Feb. 12, Feb. 19)
11-13 year olds (2-3:30 p.m. Saturday Feb. 11, Feb. 25)
14 and older (5-6 p.m. Wednesday Feb. 8, Feb. 15 and Feb. 22)
Each class costs $15 ($45 per session)
Thursday, Feb. 9
Thursday, Feb. 16
Thursday, Feb. 23
9-10 year olds (5:00-6:00pm)
11-12 year olds (6:00-7:00pm)
13 and Older year olds (7:00-8:00pm)
Each class costs $15 ($45 per session)
Each time slot must have a minimum of five players. Slots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Email Ehrich Chick at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.
The Holiday Punch Card Special is back!
This is the BEST price for cage rental at the Power Alley, and these punch cards make great stocking stuffers. The only way to get this low rate is to purchase a holiday special punch card, and they’re only available through Dec. 29 so act NOW!
Get FIVE 1-Hour Sessions or 10 Half-Hour Sessions for only $100!
Purchase cards at the Power Alley front desk during regular business hours. Questions? Call The Power Alley at 573-777-9431.
Prodigy Baseball has formed a 15/16U team that will play showcase tournaments at college-level fields in Missouri for summer 2017.
Also, Prodigy 13U teams are looking for catchers.
If interested, please contact Prodigy by emailing email@example.com.
Prodigy Baseball Academy is looking for two head coaches for its two teams. Playing or coaching experience is required. Must have a passion for coaching and the game of baseball. These are paid positions.
Contact Ehrich Chick with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to introduce our unlimited individual monthly hitting package.
This great deal costs $40/month (minimum of 12 months) and allows unlimited cage rental. Here are details of this great offer:
- Maximum of two people in the cage. (No teams.)
- You can reserve a cage for only 30 minutes, however, if no one is scheduled following your use, you can extend the time for another 30 minutes for a total of one hour, max.
- You cannot split 30-minute cage time in two cages. Must remain in same cage.
Download the Unlimited Hitting Flyer.
Call The Power Alley at 573-777-9431 during regular business hours to sign up or rent a cage.