The Power Alley is gearing up for a busy winter! Check out our updates below:
Monday specials: For Monday nights in December, we are offering a reduced price on Cage Rental for bringing in a donation to the Central Missouri Humane Society (see flier)
More Hitting Clinics: Ehrich Chick has added an additional Hitting Clinic (see flier)
Ozzie Smith Camp: Ozzie Smith’s Sport Academy is having a Baseball / Softball Camp at the Power Alley on Saturday, December 16 (see flier)
When: 12:30 – 2:30 p.m. Saturday, December 16
Clinic is for boys and girls ages 8 – 12 and consists of:
- Training by the owner, David Randolph who has taught over 44,000 students and has over 29 years of experience!!
- Will cover vision, stance, knob, pivot, stride, pitching window and pitch selection.
- Kids are grouped by age level.
- An approximate student/instructor ratio of 10:1.
Register: Call 636-532-0288 or visit ozziesmithssportsacademy.com
Check out the flier for more information: 2017_Ozzie_Power-Alley-Flyer
Baseball Camp hosted by KC Royals prospect Logan Moon is set for Nov. 3-4 at The Power Alley.
Saturday November 4th 9am-12pm (FULL)
Saturday November 4th 5pm-8pm
Friday November 3rd 6pm-9pm
Saturday November 4th 1pm-4pm
FREE coaches clinic Saturday November 4th 8pm-9pm
Download the flier
- Camp will include instruction on throwing, fielding and hitting
- Hands on instruction with a 6 to 1 camper to instructor ratio
- A chance to compete for PRIZES
- Only $75 per camper
- Limit of 40 campers per session. Pre-register to guarantee spot
About Logan Moon
- Royals 6th round draft pick (2014)
- Spent time in AA/AAA this season (NWA naturals/ Omaha Storm Chasers)
- Mike Sweeney award recipient (2017)
- Won Appalachian league batting title (Rookie ball, 2014)
- Burlington Royals Single season hits record (Rookie ball, 2014)
- Melbourne Aces Single season hits record (ABL winter league, 2015)
- Melbourne Aces Golden Glove Winner (ABL winter league, 2015)
Register by emailing Loganmoon13@yahoo.com or by calling the Power Alley at 573-777-9431.