The Power Alley has 7 cages:
- Cages 1 & 2 are 70-feet long with pitching mounds.
- Cages 3, 4 & 5 are 48-feet long and are equipped with pitching machines that throw baseballs.
- Cage 6 is 43-feet long and has a pitching machine that throws softballs.
- Cage 7 is a 43-foot long regular cage with no pitching machine.
Each cage is equipped with:
- Bucket of baseballs
- Bucket of softballs
- Batting tees
- Helmets must be worn at all times when in batting cage area.
- NO swinging bats outside of the batting cages.
- PLEASE adjust homeplate to the age you are throwing to. (Please do not move the hitting mats)
- NO GUM or SUNFLOWER SEEDS allowed in the facility.
- No warming up in the cages that you have not rented. Please do not show up 15-30 minutes early to get in a cage you have reserved; we will charge you for an extra cage rental for this.
- MUST have a 24 hour notice for cancelation of cage rental or lesson. Canceling with less than 24-hour notice will result in a cancellation fee.
- Please leave all equipment in the cages.
- Please pick up baseballs/softballs after you are done and put them back where they were.
- Players younger than 16 must be accompanied by an adult when using cages.